Adios 2013 and hello 2014 !






Adios 2013.....and thank you
For me you have been a sweet year as I've never baked so much in my life !

Let's hope 2014 will be a good, truly good year....

I'm thinking especially of Spain, my home country 
Hopefully, we will say adios to the crisis in 2014

As for you, my dear readers I want to thank you
for being there, for your support all over those years
and I wish you a wonderful 2014 ! 



Adios 2013 et merci....
Pour moi ce fut une année sucrée car je n'ai jamais autant fait de pâtisserie de ma vie !

Espérons que 2014 soit une bonne, réellement bonne année....

Je pense particulièrement à l'Espagne mon nouveau pays de coeur
En espérant, que l'on dira adios à la crise en 2014

Merci à vous qui me lisez  et m'envoyez de bonnes vibrations
depuis toutes ces années....
Je vous souhaite une merveilleuse année 2014 !













Comments

Unknown said…
Happy New Year to you and I hope it brings you all you wish for and more. Love from Sydney xx
And the same to you Francesca ! Big hug from Andalusia xo
Happy New Year Lala, I hope this year will be a great one for you and that we can manage to meet up again - Monsieur really wants to go to Southern Spain for a bike tour, maybe we'll pop in and say "hello"... ;-) Bisous, Carole xo
Linda Sue said…
happy New Year Lala, wishing you the very best!
Happy New year Carole ! oh this would be fantastic ! bisouX


Thank you Linda and to you too....all the best for 2014 !
Nadezda said…
Meilleurs voeux Lala, de bonheur et de réussite :)

Cordialement !
Merci Nadezda...à toi aussi !

Popular Posts