Those happy times in the kitchen




When I'm stressed nothing can relax me more than baking, so the birthday party
of a friend today was the perfect excuse to make a lemon meringue pie.

For me, it's as good as having a hot bath !

Also, I finally managed to take a pic of the ambiance I would like 
next saturday in Paris. I will show you tomorrow.

Hope you're having a great  relaxing week end !

Quand je suis stressée, la pâtisserie est un de mes  meilleurs remèdes
pour me détendre. La fête d'anniversaire d'un copain aujourd'hui
était la parfaite excuse pour faire une tarte citron meringuée.

Pour moi ça me fait le même effet qu'un bon bain chaud !

Aussi j'ai enfin fait quelques photos de l'ambiance que
je souhaite créer pour mon candy bar pour le ciné-concert Fantômas,
samedi prochain à Paris. Je vous montrerai demain.

J'espère que vous passez un  très bon week end !




Comments

I am happiest in the kitchen, too. Just done baking a chocolate cake. Perfect in the cold season;)
Joyful said…
You're a fabulous baker!

Popular Posts