Feliz Navidad !





Merry Christmas to you !

All I wish you is Peace and Love
because really what could be more important....

As for me, I've been too busy lately to give a festive look
to my Andalusian home but yes I'm dreaming of something...pink !

And I guess, this is the colour in which I want to say hello
to 2014....

Lots of love to you 
Lala


Joyeux Noël !
Je vous souhaite de la Paix et de l'Amour
parce que franchement c'est tout ce qui importe....

Quant à moi, j'étais trop occupée ces derniers temps pour
décorer ma maison en Andalousie mais oui, je rêve d'un décor tout rose !

En tout cas, c'est la couleur que je choisirai pour accueillir 2014....

Bisoux
Lala


pic :  décor by Tricia Guild via
 



Comments

Lala , it looks fabulous , don't worry about it being Christmassy , I love it. xo
Feliz Navidad, Lala! And best wishes to you and yours for the New Year. I love the color you have chosen to greet 2014, especially paired as it is with that brilliant green.

Popular Posts